Each of our therapy programs are designed with personalized goals for your child.
- Play based methods such as using floor-time, role playing, peer modeling are commonly used for speech therapy
- SOS feeding technique by Dr. Kay Toomey is used for Feeding Therapy (www.sosapproach-conferences.com)
- Staff certified in AAC, Hanen techniques, RDI, NDT, SI, iLs, HWT, Brain Gym activities, and more
- Beckman’s protocol is used for Oral Motor Therapy (www.beckmanoralmotor.com)
- Therapy sessions are modeled around play using sensory enriched environment with familiar toys, games, and school materials
- Therapeutic listening model by Sheila Frick and iLs (www.integratedlistening.com) program are used for improving brain function
Our experienced therapists not only focus on the children but strongly believe in providing support to the family and caregivers.