Does your child struggle with
- Differentiating appropriate vs. inappropriate behavior with peers, family, and classmates?
- Agression? Emotional outbursts? Social cues? Eye contact?
- Initiating, greeting, and responding to questions? Hesitant? Under confidence?
- Losing in a game? Team activities? Turn-taking?
- Negotiating conflicts? Language delays? Lonely? Sharing? Understanding emotions?
social skills workshops
8 week workshops meet for 1 to 2 hours per week. Available all year round.
For summer camps click here: 2015 Summer Camps
Ages 3 to 6 years
Focuses on improvement of social language and social interaction skills, including taking turns, verbally initiating interaction with and responding to peers, playing cooperatively with peers, and developing imaginative play skills.
Sessions are between 2-6 children per group. Sessions include parent participation, video recordings for parent review, handouts, and more.
Ages 7 to 10 years and 11 to 14 years
Focuses on building friendships, perspective taking, improving conversational skills, interpreting social situations, and developing self-regulation strategies.
Sessions are between 2-6 children per group. Sessions include parent participation, video recordings for parent review, and more.
sign up now
Phone: (510) 441-8240