- Our dedicated professionals consist of over 20 therapists with a collective experience of over 100 years.
- Our experienced staff provides home-based, school-based, and center-based services.
- We speak your language - English, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Tagalog, and more.
- The dedication and passion for making a difference is apparent, and with a thirst for knowledge and growth, we are the biggest advocates for our children and families.
- Come to our UNION CITY center for a tour and meet our therapists.
Each of our therapy programs are designed with personalized goals designed for each individual child.
- Play based methods such as using floor-time, role playing, peer modeling are commonly used for speech therapy
- SOS feeding technique by Dr. Kay Toomey is used for Feeding Therapy (www.sosapproach-conferences.com)
- Staff certified in AAC, Hanen techniques, RDI, NDT, SI, iLs, HWT, Brain Gym activities, and more
- Beckman's protocol is used for Oral Motor Therapy (www.beckmanoralmotor.com)
- Therapy sessions are modeled around play using sensory enriched environment with familiar toys, games, and school materials
- Therapeutic listening model by Sheila Frick and iLs (www.integratedlistening.com) program are used for improving brain function
Our experienced therapists not only focus on the children but strongly believe in providing support to the family and caregivers.